We have created an SSIS Tutorial for beginners with over 100+ videos. You will also find some more advanced topics and if you are interested in live training via a webinar than visit our webinar list.
Most of our videos use SSIS 2012 however they very often will work with previous and next versions of SSIS.
- SSIS 2012 & 2014
- As far as I know there are exactly the same.
- SSIS 2005, 2008 and 2008 R2
- There are minor User Interface (UI) changes and you most likely will use Visual Studio Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) add-in which for SSIS 2012 and 2014 is called (just renamed, twice!) SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT BI).
- Configuration changed so new Project Based Configuration and related options will not be available however this is minor part of the tutorial.
- SQL Server 2000 with DTS
- Sorry none of article and videos discuss DTS.
Did you find this page useful? +7
Mini Learning Map