PowerPivot hide columns and unhide
In this step by step PowerPivot Tutorial I will show you how to using PowerPivot hide columns and unhide them. For the purpose of this tutorial I will use PowerPivot in Excel 2013.
Other Versions of Excel:
- PowePivot Excel 2013 (v3)
- This blog post has been written using PowerPivot in Excel 2013
- PowerPivot Excel 2010 (v2) - SQL Server 2012
- The step we will use should be similar in Excel 2010 with PowerPivot SQL Server 2012 (v2)
- PowerPivot Excel 2010 (v1) - SQL Server 2008 R2
- The step we will use should be similar in Excel 2010 with PowerPivot SQL Server 2008 R2 (v1)
Who is it for?
- People who would like to improve user experience with PowerPivot model and hide some columns
See below PivotTable taht uses PowerPivot model and notice that we have quite a few IDs (Primary Keys and Foreign Keys). In our case those IDs are meaningless and users should not use them therefore in we will hide the columns from users.
PowerPivot hide column
To access members only content log in
or join KEBI Academy and
unlock your potential
7 Days Free Trial
made easy & affordable
207 fellow members joined KEBI Academy+48 members in last 30 days
Did you find this page useful? +3