Here you will find "Mixed" level SSIS Interview questions and answers.
Questions are split into 3 levels:
- For Freshers (Beginner Level),
- For Experienced (Intermediate Level - 2 to 3 years of experience) and
- Scenario based questions
SSIS Questions For Freshers
Question 1: What is the difference between Control Flow and Data Flow? [Answer]
Question 2: Name all types of containers in SSIS? [Answer]
Question 3: What is Precedence Constraint and give all available options. [Answer]
Question 4: Name all types of connections you have worked with in SSIS. [Answer]
SSIS Questions for Experienced
Question 5: What is the following SQL Server connections: OLEDB, ODBC and SQLClient? [Answer]
Question 6: Name all types of transformation you have worked with in SSIS. [Answer]
Question 7: What is the difference between Union and Merge? [Answer]
Question 8: What is the difference between Lookup and Merge Join? [Answer]
Question 9: What is a data flow buffer? [Answer]
Question 10: How can you ensure your package works when you move it to another server? [Answer]
Question 11: How can you deploy SSIS Package (or Project). [Answer]
SSIS Scenario based Questions
Visitors have asked for scenario based real life questions and we have done just that. Visit Scenario Based SSIS Questions.
We need you!
By becoming a proud member we can:
Become a proud member
- Switch off annoying ads
- Create more articles and videos
- Develop more useful features supporting your learning
- Provide FREE webinars (for members)
- Feel our hard work since 2011 is appreciated
and get exclusive features.
If 2% of our 64,943 visitors (Last 30 days) become a proud member than we can quit our jobs and work full time on this website.
We started membership in May 2014 and so far 0.07% of our visitors are members and we would like to say THANK YOU to those who become a proud member and support our efforts.
Thanks to members:
- Education is for FREE and we create more FREE articles and videos
- We provide new features (members) that can speed up learning.
- 53% of our page views (82,000 each month) do not have page ads.
- We switched video ads from 14% of our videos (50 out of 345).
We have invested 4 years of our time in this website and we estimate it will take about 5 years before we can quit our jobs and dedicate all our time
to develop considerably our website which should help to truly achieve our vision of free education for everyone; all thanks to support of our members only.
Become a proud member